Wednesday, September 13, 2006

burnin the midnight oil
As you can see by the time stamp on this post, I am up burning the midnight oil on issue #3. I just got news that Joleen broke her computer charger thingie and has been stuck all day not being able to work!! eeeep. I have been adding finishing touches to my layouts, drawing diagrams and trying to write a book review.. HELP!!! ( We ARE looking for writers!) This issue is full of eye candy too, check out this drool worthy piece by my friend and one of contributors, Denise.
My Dad is ready and eager to start production, I think he is nuts but I am sooo thankful that he is crazy about these technical things that I have no patience for.

Issues are selling quickly but we have one for you!! You can order HERE!

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly rae said...
just found you via paper relics. lovin it over here...
9:03 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...
Gorgeous bracelet

Can't wait to see the other things in this next issue !

Hope the gremlins are not at work again !!!

Keep your chin up (and get some sleep!)

It is going to be GREAT.

Love, S.
7:22 AM  

Post a Comment