Thursday, May 24, 2007

May update
Hi Gang...
Things are going well and 5 is closer to DONE than not. It looks like its going to be one tubby issue! I have to thank several friends for their help in adding to this issue since Joleen went missing and left me high and dry on her part of the content. Amber Dawn, Sharon and Martha all chipped in with fun tutorials and the fab Alma also came through at the last minute. I tell ya its very handy having some talented friends and I appreciate them all so very much. Tracie Lyn Huskamp was instrumental in pushing me through the doubt stages and also helping me with some of the design of this issue.

Now that I cam caught up on all shipping, I will be posting it for pre-sale this weekend. Incidentally, with all the catch up I have been doing issues #1 and 2 are completely sold out. I will not be reprinting these issues so they will be offered as PDFs on the "Buy It" page just as soon as I figure out how to do that. My computer guy, Mike is helping me out. When the other issues sell out they will also be offered for download.

Thanks everyone for your support. Oh, Blogger is really bad about letting me know if there are comments so if you need to contact me, please email : submissions@portals-zine.com.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...
This issue sounds most excellent!!! I wish I could have helped, but I am oh so lame in that department!!! Maybe someday! I will make it a life goal to do something for the zine! Can't wait for this one to reach my mailbox!
8:29 AM  
Blogger Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...
My DEAREST HEATHER... I NEVER had ANY DOUBTS...

xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!
2:08 PM  
Blogger Paulette Insall ~ Reflecting Colors of the Soul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
6:09 PM  
Blogger Paulette Insall ~ Reflecting Colors of the Soul said...
Yea! It's sounds like it's gonna be great!! I loved my issue of Eye Candy from Artfest and was just tickled to see a piece of my art amongst it's pages. :) I hope you can continue your wonderful zine.
6:21 PM  

Post a Comment