Sunday, July 08, 2007

Production continues on Portals v 5. I am so glad I decided to go the stapler route!!! It has really sped up the process for this one woman show. I can actually even sort of feel my right arm!! Hannah helped stuff envelopes for all of about 5 minutes. (you can see the little pile in the green box) Our director of production is a hard task master.. she gave me the glare eye when I paused to take a picture to prove to you all that I AM WORKING ON THEM!! I am off to make address labels.. watch your mailboxes!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nerissa Alford said...
Heather
This is the first time I have bought your zine and it is worth everything I paid for it. You have a regular customer in me. Yours is the standard I will hold all others. I loved the variety of contents. My favorite is all the projects and guest authors.
Thank you for all the hard work and congrats on a fabulous piece of work!
Nerissa
5:06 AM  

Post a Comment