Monday, July 30, 2007

July update...
Hi all,
I wanted to share a bit of exciting news with you all. Issue #5 has been so well received with lots of word of mouth that I have just had to order a THIRD printing! So, if you recently ordered, please be patient while I wait for them to come in and get them bound. If you order both issues 4 & 5 together they will ship when the 5's come in. Thank you to everyone for your support and patience as I have tackled this project on my own.
Also, I have had MANY inquiries as to ordering BACK ISSUES of volumes 1-3 and Eye Candy. I have decided to release my stock on back issues in Mid-August. I promised them to Shosh at Hannah Grey for her vendor booth at Art Unraveled first and then I will be posting them on Portals-Zine.com for everyone to purchase upon her return around the 16th. I will post here the day before they go up for sale. Some issues are extremely limited so please check in early for best selection.

Finally, I am mapping out issue #6, the HOME issue and as always in need of artwork and articles so please send them in!! Submission guidelines may be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment