Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Phheeeeeew!!
Great news and great news!!

First of all, as of today I am completely caught up on orders. There are no orders in my box AT ALL so woot woot for me! If you are waiting for issues 4 or 5, please begin stalking your mail man and don't email me for at least a week :). The feedback on issue #5 has been great. Thanks for those of you who have taken the time to write and let me know how much you like it. It really means a lot to me.


The other piece of news is also very exciting but to a smaller number of you. I have finally received the missing Portals fatbook pages from Joleen so that project is back on track. Unfortunately, I only have 8 sets of pages out of 30 so I am looking for fill ins. If anyone is interested in doing some pages I would love to have you. The pages I have are really great and it should be a wonderful book.

Although I JUST finished #5 I am thinking about #6- the HOME issue. Please consider sending in artwork and article ideas so it is as great as the current issue.

1 Comments:

Blogger kelly rae said...
hey honey, heather, i haven't received my portals copy yet! liz said i was in it (woohooo!). how do i send you my address??

xo
i can't wait to see it. i keep hearing it looks fantastic!
11:43 PM  

Post a Comment