Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Submission deadline extended and back issues for sale.
Because I have been so busy lately I have decided to extend the submission deadline for the HOME issue to September 5. Please visit the the CALLS page for details and the SUBMISSIONS page for formatting and submission guidelines.

In addition, Shosh & Mike are back from Art Unraveled. I hear there was a mob scene at their booth during vendor night and they have not inventoried everything back into stock yet. My point being that I sent all back issues of Portals and Eye Candy with them. Once I get a count on what is left I will be posting the back issues for sale on the website so if you are missing and issue, this will be your chance.

Hope everyone has enjoyed their summers and is squeezing out every last day before school returns ( the 5th here)

Cheers
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment